Friday, January 9, 2009

That's Hysterical!

I have to follow the Inauguration for my job, so I have to check the Washington Post religiously for new Inauguration info on a daily basis. Thanks to my little widget, I found this unintentionally funny song clip. Apparently this guy is hoping it will be THE Obama Theme Song. I agree with the bloggers, we already had a good one with will.i.am's "Yes, We Can".

And yes, it does sound like the Perfect Strangers theme from the 1980's. To be honest, I kinda like the Perfect Strangers theme better this icky song.

But if they start blasting this song through the streets of Washington, DC, the 1.4 million people that are anticipated to be on the National Mall during the Inauguration will quickly dwindle to about 150. They will either run from DC in sheer desperation or their heads will simply explode from the horrendousness of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Notes and Observations by other Sassy Anthropologists...