Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You want me to blog... like, for work?

I work in a weird place. Yesterday, I was actually at the Museum Support Center which is mentioned in Dan Brown's book The Lost Symbol. I had the opportunity to hang out in the wet pod, and I know what a thawing, frozen octopus smells like. It isn't pleasant.

But now you can follow some of my writing on the Smithsonian Journeys blog, every Tuesday and Thursday. This week, I wrote about Antarctica and about the people who actually LIVE there. But the video is way cool, so head over there and watch the whole thing. (And leave a comment about how much you love the blog post. I do have a boss to impress.)

And yes, Buzz Aldrin really will be on that tour to answer all of your questions. How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Notes and Observations by other Sassy Anthropologists...