Friday, February 27, 2009

I love short animated films...

Yes, I love cartoons. They are goofy and silly and often have a good moral lesson. But I love animated films that say something deeper about the human condition. When I saw this one, I thought of Sadie. She's energetic, creative, she never sits still, and she is constantly exploring. When people ask me how she's doing, I have to explain that she is either going non-stop or she's asleep. There's never any mellow time. With that in mind, enjoy this little 8 minute film called Ex-ET. I'll admit, I'm a little worried that when Sadie starts school her spirit might be a little tarnished. This movie really celebrates those little kids that burst with energy and excitement. Sadie may be the most exhausting kid I've ever met, but she's the most perfect kid to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Notes and Observations by other Sassy Anthropologists...